A couple of weekends ago, we had an awesome day bike riding and playing at the park. My dad, Antonio, Shane and I started our adventure riding to Cresent Lake Park. Within 15 minutes of leaving the house, Shane was asleep in the bike seat. We took in all the beautiful scenery and continued our ride around the lake... no use for stopping to play since Shane was asleep. We then rode to El Cap and had some lunch. (Of course, Shane woke up to enjoy a delicious hamburger...!) After returing home... my dad left and Antonio wanted to keep going! (I love the energy that he has!) The three of us then went for another adventure, we rode to Santi's house (but he was down for a nap) and then we ended up at a different park. This time both boys were both ready to stop and play! As you can see in the slide show, the boys had a fantastic time! We are eager to go on more adventures... we just have to wait until the weather warms up a bit!
I also have a prayer request, I have been following the
Riggs family blog and I have been praying for their daughter Abby. Last night the family updated that Abby is having complications. To quote:
Without trying to over alarm or be melodramatic, it is COMPLICATIONS that are usual cause of death for kids in Abby’s situation. So every complication that arises at this point is very concerning. Please pray for Abby and her family. Please visit
their blog to learn more about Abby's story.
1 comment:
Okay, Shane looks so innocent with his hands folded in front of him, I know better! And he looks like Antonio ;)
Post a Comment