Antonio needed a costume for his field trip to the Medieval Times this week. The students are to dress as a character from that time period. Well some students have grandmothers/mothers that sew and then there's Antonio and his friends. As I spoke with a couple of the other mothers today we all were on the hunt for a cool costume that requires little or actually no sewing on our part. Tada! Success was found at the party store. (We were very fortunate that it is Mardi Gras time. ) Might I add, that Antonio was thrilled with this costume and he is looking forward to a great time on his trip!!
(p.s. i added some additional pics from the weekend)
2 comments:
Wow, I want to go shopping with you! Lucky little rats you got there!
I love the jester costume!! At least you will get your money's worth if Antonio is unwilling to ever take it off!!
Post a Comment