
I am really enjoying reading other people's blogs and I realize that there are soo many great bloggers. I have found that some bloggers have weekly posts with themes. For instance,
This post is part of "Hi/Lo Thursday" on the Riggs Family Blog. Check out their blog to read everyone else's "Hi/Lo" posts and for a chance to win $100.So for my first attempt at Hi/Lo...
Highs:
* Sidney is in town! Watching both Shane and Antonio light up when they saw him.. priceless :)
* Antonio and Shane continue to amaze me each day. Antonio, (5th grader) really impressed me with his math skills this week. I am so very proud of him that he can convert fractions into mixed numbers and vice versa as well as turning percents into decimals. I went to help him with his homework and realized... he didn't need my help (i guess that could be a lo.. lol)
Shane amazed me when he communicated very clearly that he needed something to eat. We were driving home and were stopped at the light right next to a Burger King, Shane started making the Uh..Uh.. Uh.. noise and I asked what is it you want... and as I turned around to look at him, he was pointing to the BK sign and then starting signing MORE!! I started laughing, he was clearly letting me know that he was hungry and that he knew they had food... lol! So of course, I just had to take him through the drive through!
Lo's:
* Both boys had difficulty with the changes in weather. It just does a number on their breathing! (Wheezing & coughing, and that really wears Antonio out, especially when he is playing soccer!) Neither have been diagnosed with allergies, but both seem to have the signs of asthma. Even with the 9 year age difference, they both use the same inhaler and spacer that goes with it. ( Though I am sad they have to have the inhaler, it is precious to watch Antonio teach Shane the proper way to use it.)





2 comments:
This hi/lo is fun. I've seen it before around the dinner table...don't rememebr where, but very cute.
Oh and the profile pic is the same as the pic for this post...funny how that works out
Post a Comment