Saturday, January 31, 2009

Parking... $12.00, Dinner... $23.00.... Awesome Day with our Friends... PRICELESS!!

Living in Florida is like living in Paradise... Especially when you get to hang out with great friends at the beach park!! I can't believe it has taken me a week to post this... especially since I had remembered to bring the camera!
Anyway, last weekend we met up with our friends, Belinda, Nathan, and Isabella. We met at the park on Clearwater Beach and we happened to be there at the right time for the sunset festival. Nate and Antonio hit it off like they have been friends forever! They have sooo much in common. The first thing I noticed is that they are both incredible big brothers! They are both kind, caring, and think the world of their little siblings. (Just a side note, Antonio and Nate are only 3 months apart in age... but several inches in height... lol.)
Isabella and Shane got along as well! Isabella was soo excited to be able to babysit Shane. She was a big help with him on the playground and pushing him in the stroller.

All the kids seemed to like the street performers... especially the fire juggler and then his son the "escape artist." (Belinda and I truly hope that the boys didn't get any ideas about ways to make money!!)

We walked to Crabby Bills and had a great dinner... I can't decide if most of Shane's dinner was on him or the floor! After dinner we squeezed in as much time as possible back on the playground... We literally had to pry Nathan from Antonio's grip, he wanted to bring Nathan home.
It was an Awesome day!!!!

Antonio talked about when he would get to see Nate again... everyday this week.... so
we were able to meet up with them today and we saw the movie Hotel for Dogs! (Well... I spent most of the time in the lobby with Shane, but the rest of the crew said it was a good movie!)

Enjoy the pictures from last Saturday.. I had soo many that we created two different scrap books. This allowed Antonio and I both to have our choice of designs... lol
Click to play Fun in Paradise
Create your own scrapbook - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox scrapbook

Click to play Fun in Paradise.. Con't.
Create your own scrapbook - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox scrapbook

4 comments:

Pres-tone said...

Yours is as good as Belinda's! These boys are really good brothers, it must be a male thing b/c Allison would love to bury Gabriel in the sand and pretend she didn't see where he went!

Belinda said...

I think YOU won the Blog Off!!! You got so many great pics!! We really have had so much fun hanging out with you guys, and believe me I had to hear the questions in the car on the way home from the movie too! "When are we gonna see them again?" "When can we have a sleepover?" "Can we have a little brother too?" (oh dear...)

I love that the kids get along so great! Can't wait till the next adventure. (Somewhere where you can actually join us this time!!)

Ohilda said...

Hey! We live in Paradise also. :)

Great pictures. Thank you for stopping by my blog.

Blessings,

Ohilda

jag said...

You know, I've seen Antonio in action, and he TRULY is an AMAZING big brother. Just from following Belinda's blog, it's SO evident that Nate's the same way. What great kids! Kids like these make the future look bright!