When you get a haircut, get a barber you have known
Since you were a little bitty boy sittin' in a booster chair
Or you might look like Larry, Moe or Curly if a stranger cuts your hair!
These song lyrics by Ray Stevens are words Sidney lives by! Sidney has always had his hair cut at the local barber shop. Dave's barber shop to be exact. Either Dave or his son Nathan cuts Sid's hair. Needless to say, Sidney wanted Shane's first haircut to be at his barber shop. So.. it was time for Shane to get a trim and I took him on January 2! After an almost 2 hour wait... (yep.. every guy in town was at the barber shop and I guess its always like that) Shane had his haircut! I was sooo proud of him! He sat in the booster chair and was good as gold. During the cut we gave him a lolli-pop and he enjoyed having candy. I have to admit his hair looks so cute, and Nathan the barber and the customers were so nice and friendly that it was worth the wait.
Enjoy the pics. (I tried downloading the haircut song, however, I experienced technical difficulties.)
![]() |
| Make a Smilebox scrapbook |






4 comments:
How can something as simple as a haircut make the baby boy look like such a big boy?! He's so handsome! FYI: Cam may be getting his first haircut this week. The long strands are getting pretty funny.
He so looks just like a fair Antonio, very nice.
So cute!!! Shane looks too big with his new hair cut! BTW- I love the scrapbook you used!
I love the scrapbook thingy you used. Really cute. Shane is looking so much older these days. I do not approve of these babies becoming boys!!!
Post a Comment