This is the frozen water in the little creek!
Shane is wearing long johns and his sleeper...
Since the heat is on.. Antonio says he's comfortable in his pants and blanket.. no shirt required.. lol
Both warming up with some delicious McDonalds... (don't ask who had to go out to get it in this freezing cold.. )
I thought since we visit KY so much.. that our friends would like to see some of the scenery... Of course, this morning when we woke up it was 7 degrees. It does make us appreciate our lovely weather in Florida!!! ( i noticed Sid's camera is set with the wrong date.. i'll fix that before I take any more pictures)





2 comments:
BURRRR! It felt like 7 degree here last night. My boyfriend is from Michigan and even he had to put the heat on! LOL He never puts the heat on!
Stay warm!
Kristina
Shane looks like Antonio. There are times that I wish is was a little cooler here, photos like this keep things in perspective for me though.
Post a Comment