And while I was typing the earlier post... Shane decided to have a little fun himself:
I'm sooo glad the boys know how to keep themselves entertained... LOL
... And for those of you who are impressed with 2 posts today... i have to ask what else is there to do when it's 28 degrees? (and yes we have already visited with the family up here... )






3 comments:
Oh no!!! I would have loved to have heard Sid's reaction to this! And Shane looks like Antonio.
Oh my goodness! WAY TOO COLD! You stay in and post away girl! I'm not sure what else there is to do when it's that cold either! Thanks for visiting us!
Oh my! The scenery reminds me so much of being back home in good ol' Cinci! That is the frozen outdoors, not the massive paper garden that Shane created!!! Glad you had such a fun weekend. BTW-I know that pasta and McDonalds wasn't for you...right??
Post a Comment