It truly does amaze me that Shane is already 17 months old and Antonio is 10 and 1/2 years old!! How does time fly by soooo fast? Especially since we really choose to stop and smell the roses.....
What a beautiful slideshow! Time does fly...why am I hearing "The Cat's in the Cradle" song in my head right now??? I love it-your family IS so beautiful!
Mom of two Awesome boys... ages 13 and 4. Beginning our journey into understanding SPD, Aspergers and how to best meet my youngest son's sensory needs.
4 comments:
Goose bumps! Very cute slideshow! Favorite pic is Antonio sleeping with Baby Shane. So sweet!
What a beautiful slideshow! Time does fly...why am I hearing "The Cat's in the Cradle" song in my head right now??? I love it-your family IS so beautiful!
You have such a beautiful family! I love the pictures of the boys together... so so sweet!
Unreal that I held Shane in the hospital and now he is running around Chuck E. Cheese. Really unbelievable!
Post a Comment