Saturday, November 8, 2008

Halloween...Past and Present!!

PAST:




PRESENT:







The boys had an awesome time on Halloween this year and last! Both years Antonio chose their costumes. Last year they were Ninjas and this year Shane was Darth Vader and Antonio was Darth Vader's Apprentice. (Other pics were taken of Antonio and Shane and we will edit this post when we get them.)
Antonio had a great time riding in the back of the pick up truck that Sidney was driving. Shane, Grandma, and I enjoyed the air-conditioned.. mosquito free car that we were riding in following the truck full of treaters!! What a blast we all had!! Antonio was pleased with his enormous bag full of CANDY!!!

2 comments:

Marcie said...

SO CUTE!!! I'm so glad I found you here (well, I guess technically you found me...) The boys look like they are doing so great! I hope to see you guys soon!

Pres-tone said...

Unreal that you made Shane be a Star Wars thing, he is going to be a rebel to get you back.