Sunday, July 5, 2009

~~~~~~Happy 4th of July~~~~~~

You might be a redneck if...
* You started the day at Summer Motion so your 11 year old and his friends could watch the Free Wrestling matches featuring the OCW wrestlers!!



















* Then... at the family cook out (serving gumbo & fried fish) the eldest youngins'(over 16 under 21) shot bottle rockets out of beer cans or maybe it was bottles... but beer cans sounded better!
* and our cook out continued in the rain; therefore the youngest had to run around in shirt and diaper only since his shorts were soaked:)

















You might be a Redneck if....
* You celebrated the 4th of July evening at the local Shell station where your future brother in law works... (of course there was karaoke and free hotdogs & hamburgers!!)
* While at the gas station, you let your 2 year old run around and dance with the other youngins! At the same time, your 11 year old was dancing and being silly carrying his red, white, & blue (plastic blow up) rifle!~~

































* Then you watched the fireworks from the Walmart Parking lot (Located on top of the hill!)
* And you actually enjoyed doing all of those things while in KY for the 4th!!!










3 comments:

Belinda said...

yeeee haw!!!!! **Aint no party like a Kentuck party!!!! Sounds like y'all did it up right!! (Can you hear my obnoxious accent???)

**insert banjo music here

Pres-tone said...

hehe, this is funny...a gas station to watch fireworks? IDK, I get pissed when I see someone smoking at a gas station, even if they are up near the door. Gas, hello? I don't want to blow up like a male model in Zoolander!

charlottenacole said...

Too Fun!! I bet that was dang good fried fish. I have been to a couple of fish fries in my days. The best ones were always when we were in Kentucky! I am jealous.