No, no, no! We need way more back story!! Details...
Oh my gosh Nicole!! How exciting! I agree with Preston, we need details!
AAAAAHHHHH!!!!! Yea! We need a much, much, much longer post... right away please!
Congratulations!!!! What a happy, happy Mother's Day!!
I am sooooo happy for you!!! Yes we need details ASAP.What a great Mother's Day!!!Lisa
Also going to need details girlfriend! We don't just flash a rock on the blog and not give the scoop. NO WAY! I'm SO happy for you hon! HUGS!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
No, no, no! We need way more back story!! Details...
Oh my gosh Nicole!! How exciting! I agree with Preston, we need details!
AAAAAHHHHH!!!!! Yea! We need a much, much, much longer post... right away please!
Congratulations!!!! What a happy, happy Mother's Day!!
I am sooooo happy for you!!! Yes we need details ASAP.
What a great Mother's Day!!!
Lisa
Also going to need details girlfriend! We don't just flash a rock on the blog and not give the scoop. NO WAY!
I'm SO happy for you hon! HUGS!
Post a Comment