We visited with Santa at the mall and then later in the week with the Santa Cow at ChickFila! Shane enjoyed visiting with both... actually at the mall he was more interested in the reindeer! I tried to post the video in the montage... but it won't play..
Antonio was such a trooper, he was even willing to sit on Santa's lap so that we could get a cute picture! Shane couldn't ever hope for a better big brother! Antonio is truly amazing with his little brother! We are blessed :)
Amazing love...
9 years ago





4 comments:
Santa Cow is TOO COOL! Shane looked SO happy! I say it all the time, but I'll say it again, Antonio rocks! Can't wait to see you guys! Hugs!
Thanks for posting ;P, Antonio seemed to have really like the cow better than the guy. And I agree that he is helpful, last night he was clutch passing out boarding passes!
So cute!! I'm so glad Shane wasn't scared... I think the twinsa are going to freak :) We are going to the Christmas Around the World thing at Great Ex tomorrow. Give me a call at home (not cell) if you want to meet up!
Big cow + dude that brings presents + chicken nuggets = toddler heaven!!!!!
Looks like so much fun. I just love to see how sweet Antonio is with Shane...friends for life!
Post a Comment