What a wonderful Christmas!! The boys got up around 7 and we had an awesome morning! We called Grandma and Papa right away so they could join us for the opening of the presents!! Shane loved to ride on his Truck and Antonio loved his new Sprint Instict phone.... as well as all of their other super gifts! It's so much fun watching their faces light up with excitement :)
3 comments:
Unreal, I can guess who thought of the F150 for Shane. And if you haven't seen Step-Brothers you might want to give it a look before Antonio watches it. You all look like you had tons of fun.
The Santa suit is out of control!!! How cute! Looks like you all had a great time-Merry Christmas!
Okay, so, I think I would have fun riding in that truck! So RAD! Glad you guys had a great holiday. Miss you lots!
Post a Comment